JUNIOR PR MANAGER
JOB OPPORTUNITY AT THE MEDIA NANNY AS JUNIOR PR MANAGER
Since 2010, The Media Nanny has offered every form of PR management services to artists, events and brands in the entertainment industry and beyond. Under the leadership of CEO José Woldring, the agency is recognised globally for providing a boutique PR service on an international level. The Media Nanny works with various artists such as The Blessed Madonna, Haai, Reinier Zonneveld, Gordo, Oliver Heldens, Joel Corry, Acraze, Benny Benassi, Topic, Gianluca Vacchi, and organisations like ID&T, Audio Obscura and Tomorrowland, as well as brands like Porsche, KEF, Audemars Piguet, Havana and many more for their global PR campaigns.
You’ll join a young, fun, and passionate team that gets energy from working with talent and brands, both nationally and internationally from our Headquarters located in the beautiful De L’Europe Hotel in the city centre of Amsterdam. (Including our famous VrijMiBo’s at Freddy’s bar….:-))
We are looking for a Junior PR Manager with a passion for PR, media, and the industry we work in.
- As Junior PR Manager, you are indispensable within the team. In collaboration with the PR Managers, you coordinate your responsibilities and tasks per account or project.
- You are the link between the media contacts and our clients.
- You don’t miss a single publication. You make sure that everything is saved and kept up to date in a structured and well-organised document and communicate this to both the client and your team.
- Being up to date with the latest trends in the field of media, influencers and PR.
- With your convincing pitch you can convince every media outlet to write about your client. You will strategise with your team, ensuring you pitch the right media title to perfectly fit the story you want to tell.
- You will write press releases (in Dutch & English) and clearly communicate the news value of the client in a striking and catchy manner.
- Relevant PR (internship) experience in the entertainment industry
- Bachelor degree in Communication/Marketing/Media & Entertainment
- Your native language is Dutch
- Good writing/communication skills, both in English and Dutch
- Knowledge of media (social media, print, online, radio, tv, podcasts, etc.) and you are aware of all new developments within the media landscape, nationally and internationally
- You get energy from a wide variety of clients, from artists, festivals and the coolest brands.
- You are a team player
- Your organisational skills and time management are on fleek!
- You have persuasiveness, you are good at presenting and organising
- You are creative and love to bring insights to brainstorm sessions with the team
Please send your resume, a note about yourself, why the vacancy caught your eye and your favourite electronic dance music track to email@example.com 😀