The Media Nanny x Sports Entertainment Group
Since 2010 The Media Nanny has offered every form of PR management services to artists, (online) events and brands in the entertainment industry and beyond. Led by CEO José Woldring the agency grew into a global player.The head office is located in Amsterdam but operates worldwide. The Media Nanny works with various artists such as Reinier Zonneveld, Oliver Heldens, The Blessed Madonna, organisations like ID&T and Tomorrowland, and brands like Porsche, KEF, and OneFit.
In July last year, The Media Nanny merged with Sports Entertainment Group (SEG). SEG is an innovative talent management organisation that represents hundreds of talented football players, trainers, cyclists, and E-sporters worldwide. With this merger a new division was created, besides the already existing divisions Football, Cycling, and E-sports, namely: SEG Artists. The Media Nanny will continue to operate as an international PR management agency and will also serve athletes in addition to the existing client base.
You will be joining a young, fun, and passionate team that gets energy from working with the biggest artists and brands, both nationally and internationally every single day. Normally we also like to end the week with a vrijmibo, which once in a while excalates a little bit. We are looking for a Junior PR Manager with a passion for PR, media, and the industry we work in.
What will you be doing?
- As Junior PR Manager you are indispensable within the team. Together with the Senior PR Manager you coordinate your responsibilities and tasks per account or project.
- You are the link between the media contacts and our clients.
- You don’t miss a single publication. You make sure that everything is saved and kept up to date in a structured and well-organised document and communicate this to both the client and your team.
- Being up to date with the latest trends in the field of media, influencers, and PR is a must.
- With your convincing pitch you can convince every media outlet to write about your client. Which media outlet exactly fits the story you want to tell is something you thought of beforehand together with your team.
- Writing press releases in which you can communicate the news value of the client in a striking and catchy manner.
What do you have to bring to the table?
- Relevant (internship) experience at a similar PR agency
- A study in the fields of Communication/Marketing/Media & Entertainment
- Your native language is Dutch
- Excellent writing/communication skills, both in English and Dutch
- Knowledge of media (social media, print, online, radio, tv, podcasts, etc.) and you are aware of all new developments within the media landscape, nationally and internationally.
- You get energy from a wide variety of clients, from athletes to artists and the coolest brands.
- You are a team player
- Your organisational skills and time management are on fleek!
- You have persuasiveness, you are good at presenting and organising
- You are creative and get excited by a brainstorm session with the team
Have we aroused your interest and are you enthusiastic? Send an email to email@example.com and don’t forget to include your ultimate guilty pleasure song!