Since 2010 The Media Nanny provides any form of PR services to artists, events and brands in the entertainment industry and beyond. The agency is headquarted in Amsterdam and operates worldwide. The Media Nanny works with a wide range of artists like Reinier Zonneveld, Carnage, Oliver Heldens, organizations like ID&T and Tomorrowland and brands like Porsche and KEF.
In July last year, The Media Nanny joined forces with Sports Entertainment Group (SEG). SEG is an innovative talent management company which represents hundreds of talented footballers, trainers, cyclists and e-sporters worldwide. As a result of this merger, a new division was created within SEG, in addition to the existing Football, Cycling and Esports divisions: SEG Artists. The Media Nanny continues to operate as an international PR management agency and, in addition to its current client roster, serves international athletes as well as artists.
You will be part of a young, fun and passionate team that gets energy every day from working with the world’s most sought-after artists, organizations and brands. Both national and international. Normally, we like to end each week with a nice ‘vrijmibo’, which occasionally escalates to a karaoke bar. We are looking for a candidate who can carry out the vision and strategy of The Media Nanny not only for our clients but also within our team.
What will you do?
- You are responsible for your own accounts: guiding projects from A to Z.
- You create new (annual) PR strategies for the clients, including setting up realistic KPI’s.
- You know how to set priorities and you can link the necessary actions to this to achieve the best results. You can set up a structured plan and feel responsibility for that: from strategy to implementation to evaluation. You are dynamic and love to work on several accounts at the same time.
- You are independent and you make sure that everyone in the team knows what is expected from them and in what timeframe. You communicate well and clearly. You engage, inform and direct your teammates where needed.
- You identify problems in time and come up with creative solutions.
- You are a connector with a broad network. You understand and know the clients and The Media Nanny network well. You know how to translate the wishes of the client to a high-quality PR strategy. You also take a lot of pleasure out of getting to know new contacts and building long-lasting relationships.
- You devise creative PR strategies for artists as well as brands and actively seek, where needed, creative input from your colleagues. Your colleagues all have their own affinities and interests, and you make sure that these come together at the right time and the right place, for the best results.
- You make sure your account/project stays within the budget and you guide the account team on this.
- Overseeing/thinking along/managing activities related to big events like Amsterdam Dance Event.
- You are, as the Senior PR Manager, the bridge between management and your other colleagues. You are the eyes and ears of the workplace and indicate the interests of your (junior) colleagues.
What do you have in you and take with you?
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience at a PR agency or at the client side within the music/entertainment industry.
- Excellent writing/communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Knowledge of media (social media, print, online, radio, tv, podcasts etc.), you are up to date with all new developments in the media landscape, national and international.
- You get energy from a wide range of clients, from athletes to artists and the best brands.
- You are a team player and find fun within a team at just as important.
- Your organization skills and time management are on point!
- You have persuasion skills, and you are good at presenting and organizing.
- You are creative and get enthusiastic from brainstorming with the team.
- You are able to juggle multiple projects, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and remain positive under pressure.
- You have built a network in the media landscape of the Netherlands and preferably internationally as well.
Have we piqued your interest and are you excited? Send your email to email@example.com and don’t forget to send along your ultimate musical guilty pleasure!