As an Executive Assistant/Office Manager, you will be helping with the organizational, informational and day-to-day management and administrative needs. You will perform office management and personal assistant tasks in its broadest sense. This means you will also assist the CEO with her personal agenda, travels, house management, events and other personal/family needs or projects.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, detail-oriented, thoughtful, proactive and knows how to comport themselves with a broad array of partners, employees and A-level clients; someone who can significantly enhance productivity and contribute to the success of the team. Since you have to work in a rapidly changing environment, you need to set priorities and be able to bring structure.
Some of your responsibilities are
- Facilities Management: IT, office environmental needs, outside vendors, office maintenance, office security, office moves/expansions, the point of contact for guests and company events
- Business operations: client invoicing, expenses, supplier payments, accounts payable, HR matters (employee relations, preparing monthly payroll information, prepare employment contracts, attendance records, support of recruitment process)
- Provide general office assistance working as part of a team
- Agenda management: make appointments and calls and provide all details
- Perform all PA tasks for José; private appointments, arranging flights etc.
- Provide general office assistance, working as part of a team
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar job
- Strong knowledge of Finance administration and HR related matters
- Native/excellent speaker in Dutch and English (really important)
- Bachelor degree
- Effective communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency and priority setting
- Able to multitask efficiently
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrates initiative
- Residing in or nearby Amsterdam
- Affinity or experience with the music and lifestyle industry
- Tactful, even-tempered
- Energetic and flexible
- A can-do attitude
We are seeking to fill this position as soon as possible.
Please send your resume, a note about yourself, why the vacancy caught your eye and your biggest musical guilty pleasure to firstname.lastname@example.org.